Cheese Me Asked: How to get red out of my hair?
My hair is naturally brown but, I had blonde highlights. About two years ago I died it all a reddish brown color. It faded after awhile so I decided to get a bunch of blonde highlights and go back to the way It looked before. My hair still had an orangey/red tint to it. Not super noticeable, but I can see it. I've been told there isn't really a way to get red out of your hair other than to cut it off which I am not willing to do. Is there some kind of product out there/home remedies to get this ugly color out!? Thanks.
its very hard and very damaging to your hair to get all the red out. trust me my hair has been every color of the rainbow at least twice. and when i dyed my hair red the only way i got it out was to dye it black and i let it fade. also i used a shampoo for blondes, it just helps brighten the hair and make it lighter. eventually your hair will get back to normal
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- how to get red out of hair
- how to get red out of hair at home
- how to get red out of your hair
- how to get red out of your hair at home
- how to get the red out of your hair
- home remedy to get red out of hair
- get red out of hair
- how to take color out of hair home remedy
- how do you get red out of your hair
- how do i get red out of my hair